Navaratna Restaurant is the most renowned north Indian restaurant in Colombo and it is also the leading restaurant of Taj Samudra Hotel which is a premier hotel chain in Sri Lanka.
The fascinating Taj Samudra Hotel in Colombo greets the visitors in a really stylish way with soothing water fountains and an magnificent lobby befitting the opulence of Rajasthani royalty. Fresh and serene nature blooms in every corner, while rich traditional Indian design transcends the visitors to mystic charm of the bygone era.
Apart from the Navaratna Restaurant in Colombo in Taj Samudra Hotel, one can also try out the Ports; the 24-hour Ports coffee shop offering delicious cuisine from no less than seven ports in Asia including traditional Sri Lankan cuisine, San Domingo; a famous cigar lounge, Steak & Grill House; the elegant restaurant serving a hearty selection of steaks and world-renowned wines and the Mix Bar which provides pool tables, large screen projectors, and a great selection of cocktails and drinks.
- Navaratna Restaurant in Colombo is the ideal dinning destination to try out the best Indian cuisine in the city.
- Navaratna Restaurant, Colombo has recently been renovated and the dinning area is done in an up stylish and trendy manner.
- Navaratna Restaurant, Colombo enjoys a great reputation for serving fabulous food consistently and the extensive menu includes all the authentic north Indian specialties ranging from Naan and Chapatis to a host of vegetarian and meat dishes prepared by experienced Indian Chef.
- For a single person, the dinning cost in Navaratna Restaurant, Colombo without drinks will be approximately Rs.1000 and prior reservation is recommended here.
- Navaratna Restaurant in Colombo is located at the heart of the city and it remains open from 12:30 pm - 3:00 pm and7:00 pm - 11:30 pm on Tuesday to Thursday.
- There is no formal dress code in the Navaratna Restaurant in Colombo and it is situated at Taj Samudra Hotel, Galle Face Green, Colombo 3.